| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tampere in October is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with sleet, rain or snow sometimes. Only 57mm (2.2in) of liquid descends across an average of 16 days.
- The shortest day is 8:28 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 9:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Tampere October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tampere, Finland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tampere: