| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tampere in May is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of water descends during an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 16:15 long and the longest day is 18:42 long with an average length of 17:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Tampere May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tampere, Finland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tampere: