| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tampere in February is cold at -7.5 °C (18.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11 °C (12.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with snow every now and then. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of water is dumped across on average 14 days.
- The shortest day is 7:37 long and the longest day is 10:11 long with an average length of 8:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Tampere February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tampere, Finland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tampere: