| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tampere in April is very cool at 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sleet, snow or rain occasionally. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 16:09 long with an average length of 14:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Tampere April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tampere, Finland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tampere: